Would you like to learn the piano? Have you always dreamed of sitting down at the piano and relaxing, playing a song or two to the amazement of your friends and family?
Have you ever looked upon a piano with longing to play? If so, you are in luck. Within this Learn Piano in 30 Days review, you can take comfort in knowing that there is a program that will help you realize your dream.
This program has garnered favorable ratings for its contents. Stay with us and we will show you the advantages and disadvantages of this program. You will be playing music in no time at a speed that works for you.
What is Learn Piano in 30 Days?
Learn Piano in 30 Days is an online program that you follow to gain mastery of the piano. You learn a cognitive way of reading music, and then from there you can make your own music in a matter of weeks. The program is set up as follows:
- 10-minute training videos for modules
- Use of Lateral Associative Learning as a way to learn new skills with zero repetition
- Piano software, and regularly updated audio and music sheets for students
- Support all over-an online support group and training group for learners
- Members forum, so you can talk to others
It is also worth noting that Learn Piano in 30 Days is part of a family of piano courses you can follow to improve your skill.
You can also learn from these programs:
- Become a Better Pianist
- Become a Master Pianist
- Play the Piano by Ear
- Genre Specific Training
The cost of the program is only $27, which is a lot cheaper than having a piano teacher come to your home or you going to classes. You can also get a 14-day trial period to make sure you like the program before buying at the cost of one dollar.
The program also has a money back guarantee so, you can get your money back if you find this program isn’t for you.
About the Author
Rachel James is the author of this wonderful program. She is a classically trained pianist, singer and songwriter. Despite the fact that she is an expert in her field and very advanced, she still takes a gentle approach to teaching piano and does it in a way everyone can understand. She knows that some people coming in will not know about the piano.
Rachel is a knowledgeable musician who makes a great teacher. You can even find her other piano videos on YouTube.
What Will You Learn from Learn Piano in 30 Days?
You will have thirty lessons you can complete in your own time. However, if you have the time and the drive to do one lesson a day, you will learn many things. Some deal with a piano overview, like the parts of the piano. Other lessons, you will learn about sheet music and how to read it. And toward the end, you learn about songwriting, how to buy a piano, and how to play with others.
Each lesson builds upon the other one, and they all tie in with one another. The list is much too long for us to put here. But, you will learn a great deal-about chords, pop and rock music, and finger exercises you can do.
You get a great blend of hands-on approaches with musical theory mixed in. You end up with a very well-rounded education about the piano.
There are so much more to these lessons and they are very comprehensive. They truly cover a lot.
More of What You Learn
This program is really great as you learn step by step. You still have to practice. One hour a day with this program will be enough for you to master the piano.
You will learn famous songs through tutorials included with the program. You will never run low on songs to play as new ones are always coming out. The people who do this program are professional musicians, so you will have a true advantage.
You will also learn from your fellow students. A forum for beginners is in place so that you may talk to others going through the program. Plus, you can express your thoughts in the forum as the developers post here, too.
You will learn from software. This software is made in a way that forces you to learn. You will follow the software’s rhythm and it will be your guide as you learn various songs. Lastly, you will understand how to read music sheets as you progress through the program.
Pros and Cons
Nothing is ever perfect, so we are going to talk about some of the pros and cons included here. This will help you in deciding to buy.
- You will learn how to play the piano. You will do it within 30 days, which is pretty amazing.
- It’s overall a lot of fun. It’s a lot of work, but you will really love it as you do it.
- This program gets results. You need to trust it and just put in the work.
- The teacher of the program knows not everybody is musical. She teaches you in a way that speaks to everybody, not just musically-inclined people.
- The program itself as well as the teacher are easy to understand.
- There is a great sense of customer support here-you just message one of the developers for help no matter the time of day.
- Video lessons are great for visual learners. They update these videos each and every week, and there are over 100 lessons to choose from. You will always be learning.
- All of your tools and software are ready for you part of your course fee.
- Money-back guarantee in case the program is not for you.
- Sometimes you have to go through the program and then go through again to really understand it. This happened here for some users.
- You will have to open multiple windows on your computer for it to work.
- Some people might like a physical book to read from instead of having everything online, so if you like to have a physical copy, you may want to find another program.
Does Learn Piano in 30 Days Work?
In short, yes! Every review looked at before this one was written also showed favorable reviews. People are really responding well to the Learn Piano in 30 Days system. Ratings were all a 4.5 or higher on each website, indicating a great experience was had by the users.
People all over the world sent in their review, from Australia to China and beyond. One user reported that they “got into it immediately: and within one month they were playing four songs by famous classical composer Beethoven.
The reviews posted on the product’s website are all glowing, shining reviews of people who are very happy with their purchase. Says one user, “I am grinning from ear to ear as I learn from your piano guides….my schedule is so chaotic…”
Another user writes “You made everything clear to me. I’m happy with my jazz playing now.” So many positive reviews in one spot can’t be wrong! We also noticed live support was on their website, so we could see that help was always available.
This program just works. If you want a program that will not take up most of your day, then this is for you. If you want lessons that tell you all you need to know about the piano, this program will suit you well. The program combines learning visually and actually doing the practice to create lessons that you’ll never forget.
You may have to go back through and watch a lesson again to make sure you fully understand, but it’s worth it. All you need to do is work hard and put in that daily practice. You then will be a piano player in just thirty short days. Best of luck and enjoy your new talent!