Top 10 Rated acoustic guitar pickup in 2021 Comparison table
What are the best acoustic guitar pickup for the budget in 2021. Check the product below:
Bestseller No. 1
Fishman Neo D Single Coil Magnetic Soundhole Pickup
- The Neo-D’s low-profile, high-impedance design needs no battery.
- Easy installation with no alteration!
Bestseller No. 2
K&K Pure Mini Acoustic Guitar Pickup
- Three Transducer Pickup System for Steel String Guitars
- Includes 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Pre-wired, No Soldering Required
- High Output - No Battery Required!
Bestseller No. 3
Seymour Duncan Woody HC Hum-Canceling Soundhole Pickup
- Transducer: Magnetic
- Placement: Soundhole
- Jack: 1/4" male
- Color: Maple
Bestseller No. 4
Luvay Guitar Pickup Acoustic Electric Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Cable Length 10' (Gold)
- Turn your acoustic guitar into an acoustic-electric without expensive modifications
- Easy to install: can be clip-on to guitar sound hole and connect the audio input with a standard 1/4" connector
- It will turn your acoustic music more powerful and electric
- Pickup Size: 5.3 x 1.1 x 0.4" ; Cable Length: 10'
- Package Contents: 1 x Guitar Pickup, 1 x Cord
Bestseller No. 5
AMUMU SP30 Woody Magnetic Soundhole Pickup for Steel String Acoustic Guitars Single Coil Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet
- ★ FITS in soundholes from 3.88” (98.5 mm) to 3.94” (100mm) diameter. ★ HIGH impedance passive design, no battery required.
- ★ BUILT with Customized Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet and Single Coil with Handwound Oxygen-Free Copper.
- ★ SOLID Beech Wood Housing for better transmission of Acoustic Vibrations with Super String Balance and Pure Acoustic Clarity.
- ★ CAME with Customized Studio Grade Lossless Transmission Audio Cable.
- ★ QUICK Installation and Storage, no drilling required, harmless for guitars. ★ DOES not work with nylon guitar strings but only works with steel-string acoustic guitars. ★ DOES not work with 3/4-size guitars like Taylor Baby, Little Martin series.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Donner Acoustic Guitar Pickup, DSS-6 Guitar Pickups Passive Mahogany Soundhole Pickup with Humbucker Volume Tone Control
- Reducing Noise – DSS-6 is a passive guitar pickup (no battery is needed). It uses the magnetic field to collect the string vibration and pass it to the speaker, which is not affected by the external environment so that effectively reduces noise.
- Solid Mahogany Housing - Solid Mahogany Housing can transmit acoustic vibrations stably, providing a balanced and clear tone. Also, the vintage Mahogany appearance with natural pattern matches every acoustic guitar.
- Volume & Tone Control - Provide volume control and tone control. It's easy to adjust the sound to get the best string balance.
- Sweet and Clear Sound - DSS-6 adopts double coil technology to reduce noise and feedback, ensuring the sound is sweet and clear. (Please work with AMP to receive sound)
- Easy Installation – Install in the soundhole and don’t need to drill. Soundhole diameter range: 3.8”/96.6mm~3.94”/102mm. Note: Suitable for 6-string acoustic guitar but does not work with 3/4 size acoustic guitars like Taylor baby series little martin series.
Bestseller No. 7
Seymour Duncan SA-3SC Acoustic Guitar Pickup - Walnut
- Quick mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
- Single coil, moderate output
- Instant-mount, housed in walnut cover
- Double potted, warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
Bestseller No. 8
Ashthorpe Full-Size Cutaway Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar Package - Premium Tonewoods - Natural
- Incredible sound: Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an impressive tone, standout projection and incredible sonics. It's waiting to be heard.
- Fine hardwood construction: Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flatpicking, the guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity.
- Thinline cutaway design: The body of this full-size (41") guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top frets. It's also thinline (3" thick) which creates an unparalleled sound & aesthetic, and is lightweight for burdenless travel and playing.
- Loaded with upgrades: On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets of upgraded phosphor bronze strings, and an ultra-glossy, tough-as-nails finish with chrome tuning pegs.
- Complete kit: Bundle includes the Ashthorpe guitar, a soft nylon "gig bag" guitar case, thin, medium & heavy celluloid picks, on-board 4-band pickup EQ, guitar cable, a shoulder strap, an extra set of strings and an owner's manual.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup, Piezo Contact Microphone Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Mandolin, Banjo, Cello, Kalimba, Harp etc.
- Volume adjustable, with a control knob
- Fit for most of instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, violin, etc.
- Easy to install, can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, which can be reused
- Mini design, comes with 10 ft amplifier cable(standard 1/4" connector) and 4 x stickers
- Good/clear/crisp sound quality, away from squeal feedback
Bestseller No. 10
Fishman Rare Earth Humbucker Magnetic Soundhole Acoustic Pickup
- Fishman is dedicated to helping musicians achieve the truest sound possible whenever they plug in.
- The Rare Earth Humbucking pickup has been carefully re-voiced and fine-tuned to offer an even smoother treble response than their popular, category-defining predecessors.
- Equipped with cutting-edge neodymium magnets, the new Rare Earth pickups offer a warmer, more naturally acoustic tone, along with exceptional accuracy and increased musicality.
Our Best Choice: Seymour Duncan Woody HC Hum-Canceling Soundhole Pickup
Our rating: (4.4 / 5)
The Seymour Duncan Woody HC Hum-Canceling Soundhole Pickup employs Stack know-how to supply comprehensive-bodied tone without the need of sounds or hum. If you have to engage in close to neon symptoms or fluorescent lights, the Woody HC is the Seymour Duncan pickup to get for your acoustic guitar.
Jack: 1/4″ male