Top 10 Rated sennheiser headphones for tv in 2021 Comparison table
- Compact, ergonomic over-ear headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bass boost & surround sound listening modes. Maximum sound pressure level: 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD. THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5 percentage at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear & accurate
- Easy to set up & enjoy
- MAIN controls located on headphones
- Crystal clear wireless transmission for freedom of movement (up to 150 ft.).Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Easy to use volume and balance controls
- Connects to TV or any audio device using analog input
- Built in Lithium Polymer battery provides to 9 hours operation on a full complete charge
- crystal clear digital wireless transmission for freedom of movement (up to 200 ft.). connectivity technology : wireless
- three selectable hearing profiles optimize speech and music playback. speech intelligibility feature reduces tv background noise for greater dialog clarity. volume and balance control
- digital and analog inputs provide installation flexibility to tv's or other audio devices
- built in lithium polymer battery provides to 12 hours operation on a full complete charge
- includes mx 475 ear buds
- Closed back, circumaural headphone system with excellent digital wireless audio transmission delivering range up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)Connectivity Technology: Wireless. Frequency response- 17 - 22,000 Hz
- Selectable hearing boost presets with an additional noise suppression mode for clearer dialogues and superior speech intelligibility Music listening mode for increased dynamic range
- Multi-purpose transmitter supports both Digital and Analog Inputs in addition Automatic and Manual Level Control - also functions as 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station for the headphones
- Not compatible with Bluetooth technology Compatible with analog and digital audio inputs, as well as toggling between inputs THD, total harmonic distortion: <05 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- NOTE: Check User Manual in Technical Specification before use
- Lightweight radio frequency (RF) wireless, on-ear headphones for use with TV and Hi-Fi Audio
- Includes (1) Wireless Headphones, (1) Wireless Transmitter that acts as the headphone charging cradle and (2) AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Interference-free reception through walls, ceilings and outdoors up to 300 feet
- Transmitter connects directly to any device with analog audio output (RCA jack or headphone out)
- Not compatible with Bluetooth technology
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Wireless radio frequency system with transmitter and receiver (earphones) provide mobility within a range of up to 100 feet; even transmits even through walls
- Three selectable hearing settings on the transmitter to optimize speech. Ideal for plasma TVs
- TV connection cable with two 3.5 mm stereo jack plugs and one adapter to 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) jack socket
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended
- Closed back, circumaural headphone system. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- High-quality Sennheiser transducers for exceptional sound
- Designed exclusively for use with the RS 175 RF Wireless Headphone system (sold separately). Frequency response : 17 - 22000 Hz. Maximum sound pressure level : 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD
- Connectivity technology: Radio Frequency wireless
- Superior sound quality and active noise cancellation: The PXC 550-II Wireless delivers Sennheiser legendary sound quality. Active noise cancellation reduces the ambient noise around you and can be adjusted to your preference
- Exceptional battery performance up to 30 hours: The PXC 550-II Wireless delivers up to 30 hours of battery life. You can travel from London to Hong Kong and back with just one charge
- One touch access to voice assistant: With the touch of a single button you have access to your AI helper: Siri, Hey Google and Alexa
- Touch pad control: A touch pad on the right ear cup provides volume, play, stop, pause and track skipping control. Touching the ear cup allows you to take an incoming call. Controlling this headset is instinctive and easy
- Smart pause (activated via the app)/ auto on/off: Swivel the ear cups to turn off, sensors detect when you wear the headphone and play/ pause music
- Crystal clear digital wireless transmission for freedom of movement (up to 200 ft.). Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Three selectable hearing profiles optimize speech and music playback. Speech Intelligibility feature reduces TV background noise for greater dialog clarity.
- Digital and analog inputs provide installation flexibility to TV's or other audio devices
- Built in Lithium Polymer battery provides to 12 hours operation on a full complete charge
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer.
- Sennheiser HDR 120 Headphones, Extra Wireless Headphones for RS110 and 120 Systems (charger not included)
- Open, stereo, supraaural, wireless RF headphone.
- Detailed, analytical sound reproduction with strong bass response. Suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications.
- Wireless freedom with reception through walls and ceilings.
- Very lightweight headphones, extremely comfortable to wear.
Our Best Choice: Sennheiser BT T100 Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
[ad_1] As your world goes wireless, there’s no need to leave your home entertainment behind. Audio specialist Sennheiser’s new BT T100 Bluetooth® audio transmitter lets you easily upgrade your existing equipment to experience all the freedom and convenience of wireless sound. Whether you wish to enjoy your current hi-fi or home entertainment set up with your latest Sennheiser wireless headphones, or just want an easy way to listen or watch without disturbing others, it offers a simple and elegant solution. The BT T100 supports Qualcomm® aptX™ Low Latency audio codec which allows you to enjoy uncompromised audio transmission that is perfectly in sync with visual media for a flawless experience when watching television or gaming. It’s also effortless to use, with a dedicated button to ensure simple Bluetooth pairing and a two-color LED light that confirms status at a glance. A choice of input options allows you to connect audio sources via either 3.5mm jack or optical cables – both of which are provided. The Sennheiser BT T100 will be available as a standalone product and included as part of special bundles with selected Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones.
Use your favorite wireless headphones with your TV or AVR and enjoy freedom-of-movement at home while listening to your music or watching movies.
Choice of input with 3.5mm analog input Toslink digital optical input or USB-A to USB micro-B cable
Connect to 2 separate headphones for simultaneous playback
Compatible with a wide variety of Bluetooth devices through A2DP Bluetooth v 4.2
Supports Bluetooth Codecs SBC aptX and aptX Low Latency